TRIZ Engineering Solutions is looking for an experienced draughtsman to perform the tasks of a Automotive Service Documentation Technician. This requires working closely with Lead Engineers and possessing the ability to fit into the DNA of the company culture that is dynamic and embraces change. Apart from a contained and well-rounded person with a high EQ level, he/she will be required to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment. The person needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in the role.
Triz Engineering Solutions (www.trizengineering.com) is a premium product engineering and development company specializing in end-to-end turn-key commercial vehicle development.
We provide end to end engineering services for commercial vehicle engineering and development from feasibility and conceptualization, through productionization and service support. Our solutions include zero emissions such as battery electric- and fuel cell- as well as hybrid- or conventional powered products. We also offer solutions for other advanced vehicle technologies such as ADAS, vehicle autonomy and telematics. Our services are turnkey solutions that are validation tested and ready for mass production.
Our product development expertise includes medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles in applications such as delivery, bus, motorhome, off highway, refuse and several other specialized and vocational vehicle markets.
- Industry recognized draughtsman qualification, excel proficiency, with 1 year minimum technical experience.
- Use Siemens NX and -Teamcenter to create and maintain Service Documentation of Truck Chassis Systems such as cab, chassis and/or power train components.
- Assign VMRS codes to OEM truck parts on Teamcenter.
- Publish Service Documentation to customer database.
- Communicate with customer representatives regarding technical and project requirements
- Plan daily tasks, keep a record of task status, and create reports.
- Interface with Design Engineering in order to understand the design intent of the relevant Truck
- Other tasks that might be required in line of duty
- Attention to detail
- Excellent in task management
- Ability to work under pressure and handle priority changes
- Passionate about automotive engineering and CAD design
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
08h00 –17h00, Monday to Friday (subject to change) with core hours and flexi time, and may require over time as per project.
Leave is based on statutory requirements
We offer highly competitive remuneration package, with provision for RA and Medical
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a motivational letter with three contactable references
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted