Triz Engineering Solutions is looking for a CAD Quality Controller to work closely with our Lead Engineers, with the ability to fit into the DNA of our company culture that is dynamic and embraces change. Apart from a contained and well-rounded person with a high EQ level, he/she will be required to deal with complexity in a fast paced environment. The person needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in their role.
Triz Engineering (www.trizengineering.com) is a premium product engineering and development company specializing in commercial vehicle development. Our focus is on execution by delivering fast, right first-time solutions to our customers in the fields of mechanical-, electrical- and software engineering for the commercial vehicle industry. With over 20 years of experience in Class 4 through Class 8 vehicle development programs, in multiple industries and vocations.
- CAD Draughting course completed
- Draughting experience (6 months – 1 year)
- Operate Siemens NX and Team Center
- Learn customer Engineering Standards and Processes
- Review Engineering CAD Models and Drawings for adherence to customer standards
- Provide feedback to engineers regarding CAD review standards
- Provide input into improving processes and standards
- Training Engineering standards to new employees
- Attention to detail
- Excellent in task management
- Ability to work under pressure and handle priority changes
- Passion for CAD
- Good Written and Verbal Communication (English)
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
08h00 –17h00, Monday to Friday (subject to change) with core hours and flexi time, and may require over time as per project.
Leave is based on statutory requirements
We offer highly competitive remuneration package
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a motivational letter (as part of your CV) with three contactable
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted