Triz Engineering Solutions is looking for an Embedded Software Developer (automotive controllers and displays) to form part of our engineering team. Candidates must fit the DNA of our company culture, be dynamic and embrace change. part from a contained and well-rounded person with a high EQ level, he/she will be required to deal with complexity in a fast paced environment. The person needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in their role.
Triz Engineering (www.trizengineering.com) is a premium product engineering and development company specializing in commercial vehicle development. Our focus is on execution by delivering fast, right first-time solutions to our customers in the fields of mechanical-, electrical- and software engineering for the commercial vehicle industry. With over 20 years of experience in Class 4 through Class 8 vehicle development programs, in multiple industries and vocations
- B.Tech or B Eng. Degree in Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering
- Willing to travel overseas for variable periods
- South African Citizenship
- 1-5+ Years of experience
- Embedded software development for body controllers and display units in the automotive environment
- Take ownership of the software development for the current display product portfolio
- Responsible for development, -verification and -maintenance of software used on COTS display hardware
- Field- and verification testing of display units and vehicle body controllers
- Support software development on current production body controllers
- Work with controller hardware suppliers during product development
- Be involved in telematics software development and associated field support/maintenance
- Under guidance of the Chief Software Engineer, be responsible for the development of new generation
displays on our unique vehicles.
- Work directly with our overseas client
- Experience with Qt and QML, in an embedded environment will be beneficial
- Field testing and verification of embedded hardware in the automotive environment
- J1939 CAN bus experience
- Familiarity with CODESYS for body controllers will be beneficial
- Experience in software certification processes will be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Excellent in task management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Written and Verbal Communication (English)
08h00 –17h00, Monday to Friday (subject to change) with core hours and flexi time, and may require over time as per project.
Leave is based on statutory requirements
We offer highly competitive remuneration package.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a motivational letter (as part of your CV) with three contactable
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted