Triz Engineering Solutions is looking for a Finite Element Analyst to form part of our engineering team, with the ability to fit into the DNA of our company culture that is dynamic and embraces change. Apart from a contained and well-rounded person with a high EQ level, he/she will be required to deal with complexity in a fast paced environment. The person needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in their role.
Triz Engineering (www.trizengineering.com) is a premium product engineering and development company specializing in commercial vehicle development. Our focus is on execution by delivering fast, right first-time solutions to our customers in the fields of mechanical-, electrical- and software engineering for the commercial vehicle industry. With over 20 years of experience in Class 4 through Class 8 vehicle development programs, in multiple industries and vocations.
- B Eng Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Mechanical design engineering experience (2 Years +)
- 3D CAD experience
- Experience with structural FEM
- Utilize CAE tools: Verify new designs / products & Problem solve failure mechanisms on failed existing
components / products
- Conduct analysis on a multitude of products for multiple clients
- Interpret results and make recommendations
- Simplify CAD models for analysis
- Construct Finite Element Models
- Interpret required physics and apply to the simulation
- Execute linear, non-linear, modal and fatigue type analyses
- Asses results for comparison against customer requirements and design standards
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines and teams
- Compile feedback presentations and technical reports
- Participate in design reviews
- Provide proactive feedback about designs, based on outcomes of analysis
- Summarize and conclude investigations
- Provide design recommendations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent in task management & mathematics
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication (English)
- Computer literacy with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
08h00 –17h00, Monday to Friday (subject to change) with core hours and flexi time, and may require over time as per project.
Leave is based on statutory requirements
We offer highly competitive remuneration package.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a motivational letter (as part of your CV) with three contactable
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted