Triz Engineering Solutions is looking for a NX Developer to form part of our engineering team, with the ability to fit into the DNA of our company culture that is dynamic and embraces change. Apart from a contained and well-rounded person with a high EQ level, he/she will be required to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment. The person needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in their role.
Triz Engineering (www.trizengineering.com) is a premium product engineering and development company specializing in commercial vehicle development. Our focus is on execution by delivering fast, right first-time solutions to our customers in the fields of mechanical-, electrical- and software engineering for the commercial vehicle industry. With over 20 years of experience in Class 4 through Class 8 vehicle development programs, in multiple industries and vocations.
- BEng/BTech Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- South African Citizenship
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in CAD design and product development
- Methodical, neat, systematics approach to work
- Proficient user of Siemens NX
An intermediate working knowledge of:
- Python (required)
- VB (required)
- JAVA, C++, C# (advantageous but not required)
Experience with NX API (Not a hard requirement but some experience working with APIs would be beneficial)
- VB (A lot of community support and robust)
- Python (Community is growing; some support on PLM Community). The support is growing in NX and is
becoming the language of choice with many paid add-ons running the NX Python API.
- Increase engineering development efficiency by developing software solutions that interacts with NX API
- Create development-, validate-, and implementation plan for new software
- Attention to detail
- Excellent in task management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Written and Verbal Communication (English)
- Computer literacy with advanced Microsoft Excel skill
08h00 –17h00, Monday to Friday (subject to change) with core hours and flexi time, and may require over time as per project.
Leave is based on statutory requirements
We offer highly competitive remuneration package.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a motivational letter (as part of your CV) with three contactable
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted