The integration expertise of our engineering teams covers the full vehicle, including all major systems and subsystems. At Triz Engineering, we understand the importance of seamless vehicle design, and our experienced engineers specialize in seamless system design and integration.
From the initial stages of development to the final product, our engineering teams work diligently to ensure that all vehicle systems work together efficiently and flawlessly. Whether it’s the engine, transmission, suspension, braking, or any other critical system, our experts meticulously plan and implement the integration process.
As technology continues to advance and new components emerge, Triz Engineering stays at the forefront of innovation. We actively research and explore new technologies, alternative components, and compliance-related equipment to keep our clients’ products up-to-date and competitive. When model year changes or product improvements and performance upgrades are required, our engineering teams provide invaluable support in integrating these new components or systems seamlessly.
Our engineers are well-versed in adapting to evolving industry standards, regulations, and customer demands. We work closely with clients to understand their unique needs and goals, ensuring that the integration of new technologies aligns perfectly with their vision.
- Chassis frame and cross member
- Powertrain installation
- Suspension axles and tires
- Steering systems integration
- Air and brake systems
- Structural support components
- Body in white
- Cab suspensions
- Interior paneling and finish
- Seating and steering
- Safety and restraint systems
- Ergonomics and controls
- Powertrain specification and selection
- Engine and transmission
- Engine and transmission cooling
- Air intake system
- Engine axillaries and PTO’s
- Fuel system
- Prop shafts
- Emissions compliance
- Gasoline, diesel and natural gas systems
- Engine supplier certification and testing, e.g. IQA
Electrical and control systems
- Chassis, cab and engine harnesses
- Engine and transmission controllers
- Instrument clusters and displays
- Accelerator and brake controls
- Body control system and harnesses