Triz Engineering Solutions is looking for a Simulation Engineer to form part of our engineering team, with the ability to fit into the DNA of our company culture that is dynamic and embraces change. Apart from a contained and well-rounded person with a high EQ level, he/she will be required to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment. The person needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in their role.
Triz Engineering Solutions (www.trizengineering.com) is a premium product engineering and development company specializing in end-to-end turn-key commercial vehicle development.
We provide end to end engineering services for commercial vehicle engineering and development from feasibility and conceptualization, through productionization and service support. Our solutions include zero emissions such as battery electric- and fuel cell- as well as hybrid- or conventional powered products. We also offer solutions for other advanced vehicle technologies such as ADAS, vehicle autonomy and telematics. Our services are turnkey solutions that are validation tested and ready for mass production.
Our product development expertise includes medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles in applications such as delivery, bus, motorhome, off highway, refuse and several other specialized and vocational vehicle markets.
- B Eng Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Mechanical design engineering experience (5 Years +)
- 3D CAD experience
- Experience with Mechanical Structural Simulation (3 Years +)
- Experience with Linear Static, Modal, Fatigue, Buckling and Dynamic analyses domains.
- Utilize Computer Aided Engineering software tools
- Verify new designs / products, problem solve failure mechanisms on existing components / products
- Conduct analysis on a multitude of products for multiple clients
- Interpret results and make actionable analyses and design recommendations
- Create Structural Finite Element Models
- Interpret required physics and apply to the simulation
- Execute linear, non-linear, modal, buckling and fatigue type analyses
- Perform FE model correlation and validation
- Asses results for comparison against customer requirements and design standards
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines and teams
- Compile feedback presentations and technical reports
- Participate in design reviews
- Provide proactive feedback about designs, based on outcomes of analysis
- Summarize and conclude investigations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent in task management & mathematics
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication (English)
- Computer literacy with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Programming and scripting (e.g. Python, Octave, Matlab)
08h00 –17h00, Monday to Friday (subject to change) with core hours and flexi time and may require over time as per project.
Leave is based on statutory requirements.
We offer highly competitive remuneration package, with provision for RA and Medical
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a motivational letter with three contactable references Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.