Triz Engineering Solutions is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that will be responsible for the transition of
engineering designs and data into production. Apart from a contained and well-rounded person with a high EQ level, he/she will be required to deal with complexity in a fast paced environment. The person needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in their role.
Triz Engineering Solutions (www.trizengineering.com) is a Specialist Truck Chassis design and integration Engineering Service Provider (ESP), offering a turn-key service to its customers. Triz’s entire technology focus is on the design and development of various commercial vehicle chassis for the Global market, leveraging a deep skilled and experienced pool of mechanical and electrical engineering specialists and operating from a competitive cost bases, ensuring an internationally competitive quality and high value added service. Triz’s customers are medium and heavy duty truck chassis OEMs such as Autocar (GVW Group).
- B Tech Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification(s)
- Understanding of time study and production line balancing
- 3D Modeling Software Experience
- NX Unigraphics, Dassault Composer and Siemens Team Center (would be an advantage)
- Willing to travel overseas for variable periods
- 1+ Years of experience
The Manufacturing Engineer forms part of the engineering release process, and will be responsible for industrial and process engineering related functions within his/her scope of responsibility at Triz.
- He/she will work with the engineering team to review and approve sub-systems for each product line in terms of build feasibility.
- Set-up detailed production line process models detailing how and where subassemblies get installed on the production floor, as well as investigate issues found on the production line and the corrective action(s) thereof.
- Pro-active mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Excellent in task management
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication (English)
- Computer literacy with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
08h00 –17h00, Monday to Friday (subject to change) with core hours and flexi time, and may require over time as per project.
Leave is based on statutory requirements
We offer highly competitive remuneration package.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a motivational letter (as part of your CV) with three contactable
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted