Triz Engineering Solutions is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that will be responsible for the transition of engineering designs and data into production. Apart from a contained and well-rounded person with a high EQ level, he/she will be required to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment. The person needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in their role.
Triz Engineering Solutions (www.trizengineering.com) is a premium product engineering and development company specializing in end-to-end turn-key commercial vehicle development.
We provide end to end engineering services for commercial vehicle engineering and development from feasibility and conceptualization, through productionization and service support. Our solutions include zero emissions such as battery electric- and fuel cell- as well as hybrid- or conventional powered products. We also offer solutions for other advanced vehicle technologies such as ADAS, vehicle autonomy and telematics. Our services are turnkey solutions that are validation tested and ready for mass production.
Our product development expertise includes medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles in applications such as delivery, bus, motorhome, off highway, refuse and several other specialized and vocational vehicle markets.
- B Tech Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification(s)
- Understanding of time study and production line balancing
- 3D Modeling Software Experience
- NX Unigraphics, Dassault Composer and Siemens Team Center (would be an advantage)
- Willing to travel overseas for variable periods
- 7+ Years of experience
The Manufacturing Engineer forms part of the engineering release process, and will be responsible for industrial and process engineering related functions within his/her scope of responsibility at Triz.
- He/she will work with the engineering team to review and approve sub-systems for each product line in terms of build feasibility.
- Set-up detailed production line process models detailing how and where subassemblies get installed on the production floor, as well as investigate issues found on the production line and the corrective action(s) thereof.
- Pro-active mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Excellent in task management
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication (English)
- Computer literacy with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
08h00 –17h00, Monday to Friday (subject to change) with core hours and flexi time and may require over time as per project.
Leave is based on statutory requirements.
We offer highly competitive remuneration package, with provision for RA and Medical
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a motivational letter with three contactable references Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.